- Park opens at 8am and closes at 10:00 p.m. All park visitors must leave by 10:00 p.m.
- All animals must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length. Owners are responsible for animal cleanup.
- Drunkenness, profanity, fighting, indecent exposure of the person or any other disorderly conduct is prohibited and the violator will be expelled from the park without a refund.
- Dirt bikes, golf carts, etc. are allowed to enter the park but must be parked while inside.
- Any infraction of a duly adopted park rule may result in dismissal from the park with no refund.
- The park manager has the authority to assign campsites.
- Tents shall be pitched in a designated area only and their use shall be limited to one family per tent.
- Maximum of four (4) adults per site with 1 camping unit.
- All minors 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult after 10:00 p.m.
- Reservation Policy: Reservations are required for all holiday and all special event weekends. First night deposit is required and is non-refundable.
- Quiet time begins at 10pm.
All reservation policy is established by Sanilac County Parks Commission and is available at the park office. The reservation fee is subject to change without notice.
POLICY: Reservations for a site or sites can be made by phone, or in person. A non-refundable deposit for the first night’s stay is required. A two week notice is needed for a cancellation refund. Reservation is for a site, not a specific site. Site will be held until 6:00pm unless prior arrangements for late arrival are made. Cabin reservations must be for 3 nights on a holiday and 2 nights on weekends minimum.
Registration at the office upon arrival is REQUIRED.
All camping fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.