- Park opens at 8am and closes at 10:00 p.m. All park visitors must leave by 10:00 p.m.
- Dogs are not allowed on the bathing beaches either in water or on the shore. All animals must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length.
- Drunkenness, profanity, fighting, indecent exposure of the person or any other disorderly conduct is prohibited and the violator will be expelled from the park without a refund.
- All minors 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult after 10:00 p.m.
- Motorcycles, etc. are allowed to enter the park but must be parked when inside.
- Glass containers will not be allowed on the beach or swimming area.
- Any infraction of a duly adopted park rule may result in dismissal from the park with no refund.
- The park manager has the authority to assign campsites.
- Tents shall be pitched in a designated area only and their day use shall be limited to one family per tent.
- Maximum of four (4) adults per site with 1 camping unit. Exception — family defined by 2 adults and children
- Quiet hours begin at 11:00 p.m.
All reservation policy is established by Sanilac County Parks Commission and is available at the park office. The reservation fee is subject to change without notice.
POLICY: Reservations for a site or sites can be made by phone, or in person. A non-refundable deposit for the first night’s stay is required. A two week notice is needed for a cancellation refund. Reservation is for a site, not a specific site. Site will be held until 6:00pm unless prior arrangements for late arrival are made. Cabin reservations must be for 3 nights on a holiday and 2 nights on weekends minimum.
Registration at the office upon arrival is REQUIRED.
All camping fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.