- Day Use Park opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 9 p.m. No one may enter or remain in Day Use area between the hours of 9 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Dogs are NOT allowed on the bathing beaches either in water or on the shore.
- Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length. Owners are responsible for clean-up of animals.
- Glass containers will not be allowed on beach or swimming area
- Drunkenness, profanity, fighting, indecent exposure of the person or any other disorderly conduct is prohibited and the Visitor(s) will be expelled from the park.
- Motorcycles, etc. are allowed to enter the park but must be parked when inside the park.
- Only temporary Park, permitted Golf Carts, ATV ,Quads or Similar Vehicles are allowed in Park
- Any infraction of a duty adopted park rule may result in dismissal from the park.
- The Park Manager has the authority to assign all campsites.
- Due to New Township Ordinance: Sanilac County Lexington Park CANNOT ALLOW 2 UNITS PER SITE. Only 1 Camping Unit or 1 Tent per site.
- Maximum of (4) adults per site with 1 camping unit. Exception: Family defined by 2 adults and children.
- Maximum stay on designated campsite is 14 consecutive days. NO more than 30 days annually.
- All minors 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult after 10pm.
- Campfires only in designated areas.
- Quiet time is ALL the time. Noise levels must be controlled at all times so as not to disturb other campers.
- Be respectful at all times.
A deposit is required to hold any reservation.
Holiday and All Special Event Weekends:
First night deposit is required and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
All reservation policy is established by Sanilac County Parks Commission and is available at the park office. The reservation fee is subject to change without notice.
POLICY: Reservations for a site or sites can be made by phone, or in person. A non-refundable deposit for the first night’s stay is required. A two week notice is needed for a cancellation refund. Reservation is for a site, not a specific site. Site will be held until 6:00pm unless prior arrangements for late arrival are made.
Registration at the office upon arrival is REQUIRED.