- Effective Immediately – Park Speed Limit is 5 MPH!
- Day Use Park opens at 8 a.m. and closes at 9 p.m. No one may enter or remain in the Day Use area between the hours of 9 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Dogs are NOT allowed on the bathing beaches either in water or on the shore.
- Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length. Owners are responsible for the clean-up of animals.
- Glass containers will not be allowed on the beach or swimming area
- Drunkenness, profanity, fighting, indecent exposure of the person, or any other disorderly conduct is prohibited and the Visitor(s) will be expelled from the park.
- Motorcycles, Golf Carts, ATVs, Quads, or Similar Vehicles are allowed to enter the park but must be parked when inside the park.
- Any infraction of a duly adopted park rule may result in dismissal from the park.
- Each camper is required to keep their campsite and drive area orderly at all times. Sites should be clean, neat, and orderly at all times.
- It shall be unlawful to install permanent type structures of any kind on campsites, including porches, patios, walks, or storage sheds, except separate lease agreements. Portable decks shall not be larger than 4’x8’.
- All camping units sold in any County park shall be removed from Park and the new owner will be required to register their camping unit in order to enter the park. All sites are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Campers may not sublet camping sites or transfer permits or equipment.
- If any Camping unit, in the opinion of the Sanilac County Park Board and/or the Park manager, would be detrimental to the general appearance of the Park, they will have the right to refuse the registration of said camping unit and it shall be removed from the Park by the owner.
- The Park Manager has the authority to assign all campsites.
- Due to New Township Ordinance: Sanilac County Lexington Park CANNOT ALLOW 2 UNITS PER SITE. Only 1 Camping Unit or 1 Tent per site.
- Maximum of (4) adults per site with 1 camping unit. Exception: Family defined by 2 adults and children.
- Maximum stay on designated campsite is 14 consecutive days. NO more than 30 days annually.
- All minors 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult after 10pm.
- Campfires only in designated areas.
- Quiet time is ALL the time. Noise levels must be controlled at all times so as not to disturb other campers.
- Be respectful at all times.
A deposit is required to hold any reservation.
Registration at the office upon arrival is REQUIRED.
Check-In Time is 3 PM / Check-Out Time is 1 PM
POLICY: Reservations for a site or sites can be made by phone, in person or online (hit “Book Now Button” at the top of the website). All reservations must be paid 100% in full at the time of reservation.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A refund, minus 1 day, will be made for cancellations made 2 weeks or more prior to the 1st day of the reservation. Refunds requested within 2 weeks of the 1st day of the reservation will be made at the sole discretion of the Park Manager and will be minus a minimum of 1 day.
Reservations for the season begin at 8 A.M. on the first business day after New Years.
All reservation policy is established by Sanilac County Parks Commission and is available at the park office. The reservation fee is subject to change without notice.